Friday 8 January 2016

What's my service provision for 2016?

Happy New Year, and I hope you have a truly wonderful 2016 ahead,

If 2014 was the year to work full time for one client, developing and implementing category strategies in one location, then 2015 was its opposite.

In 2015 I worked in numerous European and American cities for a number of different corporate clients (some via other procurement consultancies, and others direct) delivering a range of coaching, consultancy, training and facilitation services mainly to procurement departments.

The main areas covered included:-
(Follow the hypertext links to blogs I've written on these subjects)

In addition to procurement the common theme of the work was often problem identification and seeing situations from different perspectives. My expertise in this area means people and projects more easily get back on track able to deliver results, and therefore meet, or even exceed, their objectives. I've written a blog on why I say I inspire change inside and out that may also help .

This ability to help people who are stuck to get back on track has expanded and in November I launched the new Landscaping Your life (LYL) website. LYL is a process I've developed that uses nature to inspire change to: see the wood for the trees, get out of a rut, take your head out of the sand and see the molehills for what they are! The effectiveness of this process is because of the power of metaphors that bypass the barriers and resistance to change. 

Do get in touch if you're interested in me providing any of the above services either directly, or as an associate.

I look forward to hearing from you very soon
Kindest Regards

Alison Smith
The Purchasing Coach
Inspiring Change Inside and Out
+44 (0)7770 538159
alison@alisonsmith.eu  

No comments:

Post a Comment