Monday 16 March 2020

Drowning not waving




The life saving advert “he’s not waving he’s drowning” came to mind in this mornings personal training session in the sea.

I was reminded as I swam that our immune system can’t always tell the metaphorical difference between waving and drowning.


Which is why I believe our number one objective at this time is to support our immune systems and to not over load them with unnecessary and confusing signals.


We know what we need to stop or start doing to support mind, body, heart and soul. We’re just being invited to do it - now.


What will you today for mind, body, heart and soul? and when will you do it?

I'll only be sharing occasionally here. I'm posting on LinkedIn , Facebook and YouTube daily so pop over there to have a daily dose of insight to help keep you afloat. 

shtag

No comments:

Post a Comment