For over 15 years I've used a process that uses nature to landscaping client's lives - whether landscaping their life, health, relationships, work, business or leadership. It's been used in many different settings for example strategy development, team development, problem resolution, goal setting and so on. Over that time a number of different techniques have been used to enable insight to be obtained, action plans developed and progress made.
This blog shares with you a more recent innovation and that's the ICECAPS checklist which has been developed to look at what nature can teach us about our lives. As you'd expect from nature - it's simple - you just have to ensure that you retain your ICECAPS.
- Integrity - authenticity and being true to yourself
- Creation - bringing the right resources together to achieve a vision
- Evolution - understanding and flowing with the patterns of growth in the environment
- Collaboration - working with others across the whole system in which you operate
- Action - taking positive action towards the goal
- Perspective - understanding where you are in relation to the goal and changing course as needed
- Sustainability - ensuring all actions allow for sustainability of the whole system
More on the process can be found on my Pinterest board and Facebook page. Otherwise more will follow other forthcoming blogs.
Alternatively if you'd like me to run a landscaping your business session with your team, a one day landscaping your life session with a manager, or have other areas you'd like to be landscaped then do please call me +44 (0)7770 538159 or email me email@example.com.
Inspiring change inside and out