Friday 21 June 2013

Services for the year ahead

Today's the longest day and shortest night here in the UK and longest night in Australia. As I type  I'm reminded of the sunset I saw at winter solstice six years ago (above).Which because of the position of the sun isn't quite as an impressive a picture as one taken three months earlier nine years ago.
I love solstice (winter or summer) as it's a great time to make plans for the months ahead. Having had the busiest six months I've had since working for myself I realise today would be a great time to review where the purchasing coach is going for the latter part of 2013.

The answer is more coaching, facilitation and speaking using two very special techniques:
To that end I wanted to remind you of 3 different ways you and your organisation could utilise my unique and very effective skills:
If you've got challenges ahead and would appreciate a different perspective then please do get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss how I may help you, and your team, rise above the challenges and ensure 2013 ends with objectives exceeded.
 
Alison Smith
Inspiring change inside and out - in procurement and business more widely
alison@thepurchasingcoach.co.uk +44 (0)7770 538159

No comments:

Post a Comment