- I am an employee
- 'I'm a follower' might lead to passive behaviour in a meeting even if you really have the solution to the problem.
- 'I'm an old woman' might lead, subject to your belief about age, to a choice of less than energetic pastimes and saying "No" to others' suggestions more.
- 'I'm a troublemaker' might lead to disruptive behaviours.
- 'I'm a purchaser' might lead you to behave as if anyone who isn't a purchaser, or what ever profession you're a member of, doesn't know as much as you.
- I am a problem solver
- I am a facilitator
- I am a writer
- I am a communicator
- I am a beautiful woman :-)
Alison SmithThe Purchasing Coach
Sowing the seeds to purchasing understanding their identity and its impact on others