I'm therefore wanting to demonstrate the efficacy of the unconventional tools I use by applying them to the day to day challenges faced by procurement teams.
Here's my starter for 10 for the types of challenges procurement face, and I'd love to hear your suggestions of others in comments below, via LI or twitter or by email to email@example.com.
- We need more savings
- We don't have a seat at the table
- It's a law of diminishing returns - the low hanging fruit have already gone
- Finance are only interested in budget reduction and not value
- Stakeholders are doing their own thing and ignoring us
- Our supplier is letting us down
- We don't have enough time/resources
- Prices are increasing not reducing
- We need breakthrough thinking and innovation - NOW
- They just tell us that we slow things down and stop them doing their job
Applying the tool to real life situations will always be better than a post so do get in touch if you'd like to arrange a session for you or your team +44 (0)7770 538159 firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Purchasing Coach
Unlocking personal, procurement and organisational potential using unconventional tools