Sunday 2 October 2016

Day 9: 4 new habits in 28 days - Update

In these blog posts I'm sharing what I'm doing to improve the chances of succeeding in changing 4 habits in 28 days.

The journey to embed these 4 new habits has so far included - finding the inspirationvision and goal setting, setting targetsdoing things differently, wavering, finding supportcommitment, no making assumptions and slaying the old habits.

Just an update today:
  1. I will consistently eat gluten (and nightshade) free every day - achieved 7/9
  2. I will do my hip mobilisation every day - achieved 9/9
  3. I will drink at least 2 litres of water every day - achieved 9/9 
  4. I will do at least one thing differently every day - achieved 9/9 - see the blog sumarising what I've been doing differently because I was on a role today!
Alison Smith
The Purchasing Coach
Inspiring Change - Inside and Out

Hypertext links in the text above link to previous blogs written on the subject.

#28daychallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment