Monday 20 October 2014

Joining up the dots

 
 
I was working at home today with my office looking out onto the street. I saw the courier with what I assumed to be my Amazon order drive past the house 3 or 4 times.
 
I've seen it before - they see No 1 (on the left of this picture) and No 11 (on the right) and then wonder where numbers 3 - 9 have gone! Then continue to drive around the block a few times thinking they'll find it - or the satnav will.
 
Some visitors click on quicker than others where my house (No 3) is located. It's certainly easy when you know.
 
As ever always looking to draw analogies between life and the work I do - I realised I'm great at joining up the dots to find out what you're missing and what's stopping you from achieving your goals.
 
#Justathought
 
Alison Smith
Inspiring change inside and out - when what you're doing isn't working

No comments:

Post a Comment