The condensed version is - if you have an area of your life where you're not progressing as you'd like, or need to do, then coaching may help. That is - it will help you move from where you are towards where you want to be.
Who's best able to help you do that depends on many things touched on in the Pinterest board and will include:
- the area you need coaching in - life, work, relationships, finance, business and so on.
- what specifically is stopping you achieving what you want
- your level of motivation
- the timescales involved
- the resources available
- whether you have confidence in the coach and think you'd work well with them
What I love, and am good at, is helping you when you've got a few of the following going on:
- stuck in a rut
- up a creek without a paddle
- unactualised (if there is such a word?)
- finding relationships with others difficult or strained
- not reaching your potential
- burnt out
- paying too high a price for what you are doing
- unsure what to do next
- and yet motivated to want to do something about it
- understanding of how you're feeling
- insight into what's happening
- identifying what's holding you back
- releasing the setbacks or barriers to future success
- clarity of where you're headed
- a short sharp push or pull, or a metaphorical kick... sorry I mean - more motivation
- agreement of an action plan to facilitate progress
- action to be taken in line with the plan
- monitoring of progress to check you're on track
If you'd be interested in finding out more please do get in touch.
Inspiring change inside and out
email@example.com +44 (0)7770 538159
Tools I use to support my coaching in a business setting might include NLP, Frameworks for change coaching process, creative whack pack, oblique strategies, landscaping your life, and in a personal setting the Transformation Game and collage cards. They're used because they're really effective at getting at what's holding people back.
You may also want to read my blog "But I don't do fluffy soft skills" - especially if you're doubting that coaching would help.