Tuesday 11 June 2013

Business Benefits

Following on from yesterday's blog providing an insight to the type of work I do I thought I'd explore the business benefits delivered as a result of the work I do.

The main benefits are of improved performance which will ultimately either deliver reduced costs, mitigated risks and/or increasing revenue. Which all in turn positively impact on cash flow, profitability and return on investment.

Whilst these may be the ultimate goals for the organisation you may also have other pain you wish to reduce including:
  • inconsistent application of best practice
  • unsupportive stakeholders
  • unmotivated team
  • falling productivity
  • skills gaps
  • delayed projects
  • appalling service
  • increasing costs
  • inefficient working practices
  • non functioning systems
  • poor quality
  • wasted time
  • manipulative suppliers
  • resistance to change
  • ineffective strategies
  • increasing waste
  • unhappy customers
I would love the opportunity to explore how I may help you reduce the pain and unlock value for your organisation - either call on +44 (0)7770 538159 or email alison@thepurchasingcoach.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment